Radix (an advertiser here on TheDomains) reported 2019 results. The company showed over 54% growth in profit for 2019, revenue grows by over 26%.
Highlights of the report include:
- $21M in total revenue for 2019, 26% growth over 2018 (revenue is net of all discounts and rebates)
- 54% growth in Net Profit in 2019 over 2018
- Revenue Split – 25% standard registrations | 64% standard renewals
- $2M in premiums revenue (58% of that from premium renewals)
- Top 3 countries – United States – 50% | Germany – 12% | China – 7%
In the total annual revenue of over $21M, 25% has been contributed by standard registrations and 64% by standard renewals. Radix’s premium domains cumulatively generated over $2M in revenue, of which 58% can be attributed to premium renewals. One-time premium sales contributed to over $93K in revenue. The $21M in revenue is net of all discounts and rebates.
See the original post at: https://www.thedomains.com/2020/03/04/radix-21m-in-total-revenue-for-2019/?rand=13941