Register today for only: 3.48
Register your domain safely, quickly and without bureaucracy. The lowest domain prices are here, along with the best 24/7 technical support to help you get it right.
There are domain names for creative people everywhere.
Until recently, millions of artists and tens of thousands of art galleries around the world have had to use fairly generic domain extensions for their web addresses. Now that has changed. The billion-dollar art industry now has its own unmistakable name: the .art domain.
This is good news for all artists, art students, supply stores, digital galleries and others looking for creative and original web addresses. And unlike the classic domains, which have been around for 30 years, the .art domain is new, so there are still many great web addresses available.
Personalized web addresses for everyone.
The .art domain opens up a whole new world of naming options for a group known for their creativity. They are:
- Painters, artisans, photographers, illustrators, animators, sculptors and other artists
- Commercial Artists
- Art historians, advocacy groups (associations and protection) and magazines / newspapers
- Art critics and reviewers
- Auction Houses, Art Buyers & Guides
- Art and digital art galleries and boutiques
- Cooperatives, studios and art schools
- Art festivals and competitions
- Art therapy
- Car customizers
- Tattoo artists
- Art Suppliers & Wholesalers
Whether you work hard in a corner of the house or sell other people’s work, a .art domain is the obvious choice for your site.
Short, descriptive, easy to remember.
There are many good reasons to register a .art domain name:
- It’s as short as .com, so it’s easy to remember and access.
- It’s more descriptive than other domain names, giving you an immediate understanding of what you do for web seekers.
- Because “art” is also a popular search term, a .art domain name can leverage your site in Google results.